After more than 16 years building brands and telling their stories, most notably at the University of Chicago and One Hope United, I'm taking my show on the road.
I'm excited to announce the launch of my own marketing and communications consulting and writing practice.
This has long been a goal of mine and something I've been pursuing with increasing intention. In the last two years, I've consulted with Getting to Zero Illinois on their branding and launch, contributed to the concept and wrote the ads for Loyola University's "We Are Called" campaign, and helped executives develop their personal brands, like R. Adam Smith of Whole Foods and Debra Sandler, a marketing executive with a storied career that includes steering the launch of Splenda.
Through my new venture, I'll be applying my diverse experience – which includes work in the education, health and human services, professional services, arts and culture, and nonprofit sectors – to provide:
- Writing - From ad copy to features to executive communications
- Branding - Uncovering brands and communicating them to the world
- Strategy - Marketing and communications plans that reach their goals
- Creative Direction - Getting to the big idea, then getting it to audiences
- Project Management - Overseeing content, collateral, and campaigns
- Consulting - Engaging with organizations to bring about big results
In addition, I'll be collaborating with designers, photographers, developers, and other experts I've been fortunate to work with over the years to provide robust branding, marketing, and communications solutions.
I'm very happy that my most recent employer, One Hope United, is among my clients as I make this transition. I'm grateful for their support and look forward to sharing our work in the coming months.
If you have a project I can help you with, I'd love to hear from you! And if you know someone who might benefit from my services, please share my information with them or put us in touch.